Monday, June 15, 2009

Procrastination & Vacation

Procrastination I love you. I slept in till noon for the first time in oh... a month maybe? It's been awhile with work and life and family I usually never get to sleep in. It felt amazing and I need to have that happen more often.

When I woke up I told myself I'd be heading out at 1pm to do all my errands. Obviously this didn't happen. It's now 1:40p and I haven't made any attempt to get done any of the pre-errand things I need to do so I pushed the time back to 3pm. That's plenty of time to hit the bank, the post office and the craft store before they all close right? I think so I doubt it'll take more than 10 mins at the back even if I have to do weird money transfer things. Or more than 20 at the post office to pack a flat rate box. Then I can mill about the craft store till I find what I'm looking for.

So the random money transfer thing is for my vacation in Aug. Yes, I'm actually going! I've been doing my best to talk myself out of it for the last few weeks but the flights are far to cheap for me to keep putting it off. For under $600 I can fly to Scotlant for the Fringe Festival again this year. That's right I'm going alone to an uber huge performance art festival. I'm going to love it so don't say I'm crazy for doing this by myself. I'll be going from the 19th - 24th so yay for mid week travel and low rates. I'm booking my flight pretty much as soon as I post this so maybe I should stop procrastinating right?

Right!

1 comment:

Elizabethdef said...

I would just like to say that I love you and that i was having a really really really rough time at camp (and staff trainign isn't even over) and your package came eXACTLY on the day i needed it to come. Thank you so much. you don't know how much I love and appreciate you! I think im going to be pirate clean tonight for the inspector party :)