Friday, July 24, 2009

Haircuts

I love going to get my hair done. Seriously it feels freaking amazing when I walk out with a great hair cut. Seriously it's a feeling you can't beat. Lately as in for the past 8 months I haven't gotten a great hair cut. I had a gift certificate to a high end salon but they turned my hair an awful shade of purple/red. Then I had disastrous layers from a place I had been going to since I was a kid. Then the same place when asked for 'red highlights' gave me blond streaks. Not just blond but bleach blond. It was just bad. I waited two months and couldn't stand to look at the nasty blond anymore. I went to a new place, got an awesome cut and the best red color ever. Seriously the stylist (who's name is Kim) did an awesome job. She was willing to advise me on what would look good and what wouldn't and was just all around nice. Seriously why is it so hard to find a good stylist? ... Maybe because I live in the middle of nowhere in a place where a mullet is still acceptable.


random: Loving Hell's Kitchen! which I'm watching while I typed this.

No comments: