Sunday, February 7, 2010

You might not know...

In general most people don't know I'm a hockey fan. Hockey is my winter soccer and the only professional sport I follow. To me Hockey is this game that throws me back into a more primitive state where I love to see someone get slammed into the glass and the joy of winning just takes over. It's this amazing way to let out so much pent up anger and aggression as I cheer for my team.

Thankfully I live near Pittsburgh, PA allowing me to follow the greatness that is Penguins Hockey. I've seen the Pens go up and down in my life and will admit it wasn't till I was in High School that I started to see the beauty of Hockey thanks to minor league games. In general tickets to see the Pens are far to expensive for me. Now that I'm an adult with a job I can say I'll be attending my second Pens game taking my Dad with me for his first Pens game.

So there's this little bit most people don't know about me.

No comments: