Monday, October 19, 2009

Choices

Go to Malawi or Go back to Scotland.

Back to Scotland Pro's.
-I love it there.
-I know some basics about how to travel there.
-I can understand the accents.
-I have friends there.
-It's Beautiful
-I plan on visiting new parts of the country.
-I like shopping there.
-It's relaxing to me.

Malawi Pro's
-I've never been to Africa
-It's a mission trip
-How many people from Ohio really visit Malawi
-I'd only have to pay for 2/3rds of it.
-GIRAFFE'S
-I'd have a true social prospective on a new part of the world.

I think it's only a choice because I'm afraid to go to Malawi. Scotland is comfortable now so I'm content to keep going back because I know it. I don't know Malawi at all other than Madonna adopted a baby from there and had all kinds of issues with it. It's just scary to change things.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

What are you planning on doing in Scotland? Just travelling? Working? What? For how long?

What about this Malawi thing? How long is that for? You gotta think...Africa is scary. BUT, you are way more apt for something like that than I am. I mean, not the scary parts, but the no running water, and gross dirty bugs part. You like the outdoors...I think it's creepy. ha.

Either way, I'm sure that the choice will be the right one. But don't let fear hold you back.