Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FUCK YOU ALLERGIES!

Apparently the only way for me to not be ill is to move west of the Rockies where they don't have the kind of pollen that fucks with my system. It's bad enough that I have a respetory infection 3-6 months a year because of pollen but now to have to deal with this OAS shit is just not ok with me.

OAS= Oral allergy syndrome. Basically the pollen fucks with my mouth and stomach making me hyper sensitive to some foods. So the fresh mango I got at the store today thinking hey I like mango that's been frozen I'll just get a fresh one and do it myself since it's less expensive... no. This resulted in my mouth tingling and going raw on the inside followed by getting sick. NOT COOL. Sometimes I have the tingle/raw thing wth other foods so I called the Doctor to see if it was related and they gave me a big old list of things I might not be able to eat this time of year.

almonds, apples,apricots, avocados, bananas, berries, carrots, celery, cherries, citrus, cucumbers, grapes, hazel nuts, mangos, mellons, peaches, pears, peppers, and 'some spices'.

Mind you I've been taking a lot of meat that is processed in ways I don't trust out of my diet (ie:pre-made frozen burger patties, chicken nuggets... ect).

I'm not exactly sure what I can and can not even eat anymore.

FUCK YOU ALLERGIES!

No comments: