Saturday, February 7, 2009

Things I like more than Cake

- new episodes of Battlestar Galactica. Seriously the latest two episodes were so amazing from an action and character point of view.

- Nerdy people like me who make me smile when they geek out.

- Barack Obama for saying he made a mistake. I honestly don't think he did by making the choices of appointments he did. The problem is fancy people thinking they don't have to pay taxes like the rest of us peasents.

- Sharpie markers.

- Things that smell like cake. Shower gel, lotion, candels ect.

- Diet coke. If there was a 'diet coke cake' I would be screwed though.

- Talking nerdy about Dr. Who. It's a treat when I find someone who knows anything about it.

- Cute Pam & Jim moments on The Office... though crazy Dwight moments are awesome as well.

- When we make a break though with a resident at work.

- When a resident's delusions are just funny. ie: he's been to see me as in Pittsburgh perform as a fetish wrestler. Uh, no and ew gross.

- Getting paid to sit around and re-watch Horatio Hornblower.

- My pink christmas tree which I haven't taken down yet. It's now a Valentine's tree.

- Actually having time to sit down and write this list.

... Though having cake with all of these things would make them even more awesome.

No comments: