Friday, March 20, 2009

Bitchy people make me whant to punch things... like their faces

It sucks but I hate working with most people who are over 35. They seem to have it in their heads that because they have a family they should take priority in everything when it comes to everything. Guess what folks I'm the one with the schooling so I win. You can't change my days off so you can have three days especially when the schedule you're trying to change in the one we're currently working. I hope you know if you do get your way and my schedule changes you'll be paying me $300 for the flight and room I've booked in NYC to go look at a Grad school with my sister. You may have kids but I have family too and they're important if you like it or not.

This is to the point where I hate walking into work because I over lap shifts by 15 mins with these people. They're the most painful 15 mins of my whole day and it makes me sick thinking about it. I shouldn't have to defend my days off. If you don't like your talk to our boss don't just try to change it. I have sunday and monday off not even the normal weekend. I know you want to take my sunday too but I work two other jobs that day and I'm not giving them up because you're being childish get the other lady who's off friday and saturday to trade you for awhile. It's not like your kid in on a school schedule anyways. They don't miss you on the specific weekend because to them everyday is the weekend without school to tell them it isn't.

I hate being told I'm less important because I don't have a family of my own.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I agree 100%! As you know from my previous blog bitching. Hope things get better.