Monday, March 16, 2009

Current Status

I'm tired. I've worked 7pm-7am two days in a row. I had my 'day off' where I came home at 8am slept till 9:30am then went to watch the kids at church. They I slept another three hours before going to baby sit from 7pm-1am I finally got to sleep a normal amount last night but in the process I managed to sleep or work my two 'days off' away. I managed a 5 min conversation with my best friend and a lunch with my family. This isn't cool. The whole point of days off is the chance to de-stress and relax. Sure I could be doing that now but instead I'm thinking about what to make for dinner and what time I should go to bed in anticipation of the double 7am-11pm I'm working tomorrow. This isn't cool. Thankfully it should be done after tomorrows double and I'll be back to normal.

In other news, I'll be in New York on Monday! yes, only one day but it'll still be awesome!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

New York, huh? What's going on in New York?

I know how fast those days off can be! I only had one day a week at my old job, and that was terrrrrible. Hope things get better for you