Sunday, October 31, 2010

12:37am Monday Morning

Moving is complete but unpacking has just begun. Power is turned on but the lack of internet is problematic. Hence this 12:37am update via the work internet. Don't worry I won't get in trouble as long as the cleaning is done and no ones dies *fingers crossed it's still early in the night* I'm free to to as I please... within reason.

A resident comes up. He tells me he feels foggy and ghost like. In a matter of fact way I inform him that halloween is over. He nods and goes back to bed. Everyday is almost halloween like around here. It's like loneliness he says before going back to bed. One of our ladies is up and in the bathroom. I have to keep the door open because she obsessively flushes the toilet till it breaks. She's telling me about how her breasts are named Sonny and Cher. I try not to laugh. No matter how many times she tells me this it's still funny.

This is how I spend my nights. Soon I'll turn to studying anatomy or perhaps I'll say screw it till tomorrow and watch Caprica on Hulu. Either way it's 12:44am now.

No comments: