Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Being Productive

This morning while getting ready for work I was thinking 'I get way more done at 5am before I leave for work than I do in the 8ish hours I have after work before going to bed.

I get up at 5am (I have to leave by 6am and am by no means a morning person) I have my yogurt or Special K and diet coke. Up next I check my e-mail, the blogs I read and youtube for new subscription videos. Then it's time to wash my face and do my hair (which takes longer than it should but I have fluffy hair and it's huge in the morning). Then it's make-up and more poking the internet playing with stumble upon and such. All the while I'm usually watching something on hulu.com the newest mini-episode of Battlestar or something like The Office, Chuck or Doctor Who on dvd. Then it's time to change, shoes and socks and head out the door. On occastion I've also managed to update my i-pod, beat a level in my Iron Chef for the DS game, make a birthday card, wash my dishes, make a mix cd, and lately update this thing most morning.

There's something extremely wrong with this. I know the only things I'll be doing tonight will be doing internet things, watchin some tv, playing my DS, maybe making a few phone calls and e-mailing/chatting with friends. This list should be way longer than the morning list but it's not even close.

I guess it's no news flash, I continue to be a freak of nature.

No comments: