Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sophie

One of the residents at work has taken to calling me Sophie. She's old and schizophrenic so I'm fine with that and it's become 'SophieKelly' now because letting her call me Sophie can lead to bad bad things like when I don't realize she's speaking to me and she needs something. Today I finally asked her why I'm 'Sophie'. I thought it would be something like she had a friend named Sophie growing up and I reminded her of that friend. Oh no it's much more random and I guess flattering than that. She's taken to calling me Sophie because she thinks I look like Sophia Loren. Um in case you didn't know Sophia Loren is a freaking sex symbol and I am so not. Just for kicks here's a Sophia Loren picture and a picture of me.






I'm so going to take this as a compliment.

1 comment:

JustSal said...

Sometimes it's the little things that a stranger might say to you in a passing comment that can make your day. I like your blog. I'll be back to read more.