Friday, November 6, 2009

Cute things

Yeah I'm writing this at 11:58pm so I'm still technically on track with BEDN. I can't help that I worked 3-11p today!


I have a list of cute things that cheer me up and I want to share some of them with you!



That's Bradley James and he's adorable. He's Arthur in the BBC's Merlin series. Adorable. Makes me happy to look at him. I hope he makes you happy too.




That's a highland cow covered in snow with it's tongue out. Not only does this cow regularly have emo hair it has it's tongue out and there's snow! I don't think it get cuter than this.


This is the glorious pooduck! It's been a driving force of adorable in my life. Part poodle part duck this little guy was pointed out to me via http://www.disturbingauctions.com/view.php?item=21 I really, really want a pooduck for christmas!


So those are a few things I find adorable that cheer me up. <3

No comments: