Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy busy

I love/hate busy days. I always like having stuff to do but when it's my day off I always just want to chill and do nothing. My job can be a mental and emotional train wreck so it's nice to have a break from that. This never, ever happens on a Sunday. Today's schedule:

7:30a Wake-up
9:15a Church
10:30a Second church where I work watching the kids.
12:30p Family lunch for grandparents birthday. (all kinds weird family stuff went down as always)
2:15p Pause to change clothes.
2:30p RiteAid run for new blush and tape.
3:00p Meeting (what I needed the tape for)
4:50p Arrived home. took a short nap.
6:00p Evening modern Worship service.
7:30p Dinner


It doesn't sound like a lot and there was a nap but I for real like to do NOTHING on days off. I'm a lazy bum I can't help it!

No comments: