Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kabuki brush

I'm in love with my kabuki brush. In case you didn't know the kabuki brush is a makeup brush that is really great for putting on powder for all over face coverage. Who knew I knew this much about makeup brushes?

Oh that's right my new obsession is makeup! I stopped buying snacks and food because hello that's why I'm fat. Feel sad buy chocolate but now I've gone into feel sad buy makeup! It's more expensive but it's less calories. On the bright side I can officially put on cream eyeliner now and have no problem using an eyelash curler. I no longer fear blue eyeshadow (in moderation)! The only problem is I still haven't mastered lipstick. I chew my lips and it just doesn't work for me. I can barely make lip gloss happen. It's mostly just chapstick in my life. Sadly I have pale lips so this sucks like woah. I kinda want nothing more than to pull off the classic RED lipstick look. Alas I think I'll be working on this for some time.

Back tot he kabuki brush.... I'm addicted to the feel of it on my skin! I love putting powder on my face with it. I love it so much I've washed my face before bed come out and put the powder on and then gone to bed only to wake up with clogged pores forgetting to wash again! I just like to touch it.

Yes, I am a weirdo.

No comments: