Thursday, November 20, 2008

Accidental Thursday

UGH. On my way home from work I was hit by a car. Well my car was hit by a car. Thankfully no one was hurt but this still sucks like woah. My car was just fixed YESTERDAY and was running all nice and awesome like.. Now there's a big dent and broken light up front and lots of red paint on my purple car. It cracked my purple paint and everything. At least it still runs and I can use it to go to work and everything. It just sucks really bad. I know I complained about it on twitter already but it really sucks.

Love The Office. Toby is back which is amazing. Toby is one of my favorites with his morose attitude. Jim and Pam are love though. I know it's weird/stupid but I honestly feel like Pam is someone I would know and be friends with all normal like.


I had more to write but I can't remember now. I'm sure it had to do with work but maybe it'll come back to me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hey! Saw you added my blog, thought I'd stop in and say hello. You're hilarious, need to update more often. Have you given any more though to the whole ESL thing?