Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Right.... I kind of suck at keeping a blog. I hope to fix this soon. Over the summer and this fall I've been randomly busy or to sick and tired to update. So what I'm going to do is give a quick rundown of everything that happened in a list and then go back and d entries about them... if I feel like it.


-Camp. Went to camp, loved it. I had a kid try to punch me in the face with a brick, got a nice scar on my face (not from said brick) and made a great friend.

-Scotland. Seriously one of the best places I've ever been. Aside from the whole destroying my back when I was there and the whole going with my family bit.

-Home. Insane family, even more insane neighbor and being poor. Oh and having a sometimes shitty friend.

Really I think those are the highlights of my life right now which is pretty sad. I hope to get back in the habit of updating this thing because I really want to do it. I think I have a story even if it is quite boring and silly most of the time. I never really expect anyone to read it but I want to put it out there because each human experience is unique and I want to share mine.

No comments: