Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cheddar Dogs & Vlogs

Today was an interesting day. I didn't really do much till about 2ish. I finally got my Secret Diaries of a London Call Girl book in the mail! I know I'm way behind the times but I got it for $4 by holding out this long... and I won't have known about it if there hadn't been a show. So I have that book lined up t read next after I finish Pillars of the Earth. Speaking of Pillars I'm a bit irked with it at the moment but I won't say why since I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I'll just say if you've read it I'm 3/4 of the way though.

Then I got called for an interview for another job! This isn't just part time seasonal retail oh no it's a real job! I don't want to get to excited about it but from what I understand it's something I would really love to do. Again though, I don't want to get to excited. More on that after Monday.

Finally it was down to EL where my car is being fixed. I hope the serious vibrations in the front end are going to be fixed and the brakes are getting done and an oil change. Thankfully this is all getting done now so I don't have to worry about it to much this winter. Please don't let me have jinxed myself saying that.

My first ever vlog went up on YouTube last night. It's not all that special but I had fun making it. If you want to check it out I use the same name as on here for my channel just takeout the '.' . The really great news about the vlog though is I've already started on my next one. I convinced or conned my best friend into doing it with me. She also 'forced' me to eat a cheddar dog and a chocolate malt. We taped 25 mins. of hilarity so lets hope I can find 3 mins or so of it that's usable and not just us laughing or making no sense at all. I can't wait to get working on editing this one!

I think that's about it. Dancing with the stars is completely useless even if Lance is on it and I had my first ever celeb. crush on him.

Random: My alarm went off meaning I set it for 10pm not 10am I'm obviously a genius.

No comments: