Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday + Random

Seriously I never ever want to work retail on black Friday EVER again. True, it wasn't as bad as I anticipated but my cheeks hurt from the fake smiles and grinding my teeth when people were rude, grumpy or were pissed they missed they missed the sale. I honestly didn't leave my resister aside from the tiny break, the unpaid lunch and the 10 mins I helped an old lady look for dinosaurs. Looking for dinosaurs with old people is kinda fun in a manic black Friday kind of way. They call it 'green Friday' at the 'r us' which I find really annoying.

Drake & Josh is one my my favorite 'new nick' shows. I know, I know it isn't exactly new but it's new when compared to the 'Hey Dude' and 'Salute Your Shorts' I grew up on. I some how find Drake and Josh attractive even though they're about 17ish in the show I think. Drake & Josh is marathoning in a thanksgiving 'Bromntic' marathon. ... yes that sentence is awful.

In other news I've started working on the show Manda and I will be doing in our next video. We've come to the conclusion it should be a Trock song. This would be time lord rock like wizard rock fro Harry Potter but Time Lord for Doctor Who. If you look it up on YouTube you'll find out more about it. There's also a forum out there you can find through google (or linked to the YouTube video by nerimon.).

My sister is going to Europe for the next 20 days. Yes, I bitter because my Parents are paying for it for her. I am however slightly pleased that she left her plant in the car over night and it's pretty much dead.

I know, picture Friday... but it would have only been pictures at work which I didn't have time to do.

Random 5: Current Kids tv shows I love
1. Wonder Pets
2. Wizards of Waverly Place
3. Drake and Josh
4. iCarly

No comments: