Monday, December 1, 2008

Not so depressing

I thought I'd put something here so it wouldn't seem like the world was so fucked up at the moment. Alas all those feelings still hold but I went grocery shopping an got taquitos, whole fruit bars, nutella and corn nuggets. I know gross combo right? I didn't eat them all at the same time so no need to be grossed out. However I did have the corn nuggets and they were amazing.

In random news Heroes is still weird (as in slightly off) but I'll do my best not to spoil it for anyone. Chuck was actually quite good this week too and I'm looking forward to the Office coming back I was really bummed there was no Thanksgiving episode.

ZOMG HEROES!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!???!?! I should never blog as I watch a show now I really want to spoil it. Gotta post now so I don't feel tempted.

No comments: