Thursday, December 4, 2008

Awesome Stuff

1. I GOT THE JOB. I am officially a full time employee in a field that is secure. This is 100% awesome.

2. I finished 'The Pillars of the Earth'. 973 pages of great historical fiction. I won't write a review because it would be hard not to spoil it. My only issues came late in the book at the high of action and I don't want to give anything away. So you should read it, because it really is great. I put the 'sequel' on McPherson Christmas list so maybe I'll get it.

3. We've caught two of the five cats running around the apartment complex. This means there will be no howling cat sex or fights in the basement at 2am anymore... or at least less of them. It's the loud obnoxious one too.

4. I washed my favorite hoodie and it's all warm and lovely again.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. What's your new job?