Monday, December 22, 2008

Soul missing reward if found

Between the R US and my crazy family my soul has decided to once again take a vacation over Christmas. I think it walked out yesterday morning when my Mom made me cry before the sun came up. That's a special skill making someone that upset before a sunrise. The R US is contribution by making me extremely tired and stealing my sleep. No sleep, no pleasantness it's simple enough.

I really hate having commitments made for me that I'm not aware of till 24 hours before they happen. I like knowing what's going on and the Holiday season people made commitments for me left and right. No, I can't be at the church choir practice when I'm working my real job till 5pm then going to the R US from 6-11pm. If you asked me when I worked I could have told you that rather than people just being angry with me. Because I don't make the schedule.

Thankfully tonight is my last shift this week at the R US. I still haven't heard about birthday yet. it looks like I'll be working 7am-3pm on the day (which is nice) and 7am-3pm the next day... which kind of sucks because I don't like getting up early after staying up late. I'm shockingly human.

Hm... this is really debbie downer-y. Sorry about that. my soul will be back around the 27th I think.

No comments: