Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BEDA: Twenty Nine

Sweet baby niblets I'm blogging about a day on the day well not really. I'm talking about last night. I got to babysit last night and as usual it was a blast! I babysit for 9 year old boy with fragile x he's beyond awesome and I love playing games and having fun.

Now comes the time where i gush about my love of Nick shows. I love Drake & Josh and iCarly. I don't care what people think I love. They make me laugh like the 8 year old I am on the inside. I'm not even kidding when I tell you Carly's older brother Spencer would be in my top 10 dream fictional husbands. I wish I was kidding. As for Drake and Josh I have no excuse other than they amuse me. I really do enjoy the shows.

I think my favorite part of yesterday was rocking out dancing around the living room with Jeremy to the iCarly theme. It sounds stupid but it's the little things in life that are so much fun.

No comments: