Monday, April 27, 2009

BEDA:Twenty Six

I know I'm a day behind but it's because 3-11p only leaves me an hour to post on the same day and I spend 40 of those mins. driving back home.

Sunday was fine. I went to church, my cousin was filling in for the pastor and talked about the Punisher vs. Batman. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who got it but that's ok he's 2 months younger than I am and in general the rest of the church is on average 75+.

lol the breeze ruffling the drapes on my windows is freaking the dog out making him bark. Poor little guy is shaking but it still makes me laugh.

Anyways after church I had work church. Book attempted to run away into traffic again and I was tempted to let her go but I didn't and she made me a picture so I guess it was an ok deal. I had to explain the concept of the holy ghost to Natalie who is adorable but the concept of 'a part of God living inside her' kind of freaked her out a little. I hope I didn't give her nightmares or something.

There was a nap in here and then I went to work. Our resident who went to the hospital was admitted and has some tiny blood clots so he's going to be there for a few day. It sucks for him but the house is finally going to stop smelling like pee because he'll be away for awhile. So lots of being nights for me coming up at work. The best news is though my boss told me I'm going to be on Day turn or 9-5 all of may! That's going to be beyond awesome.

No comments: