Saturday, April 18, 2009

BEDA:Eighteen

Why is it that when a really great music thing rolls into the area (by area I mean up to three hours away)I have to work the next morning and have no one to go with because it's on a tuesday night?

Neko Case is going to be in Cleveland and I want to go. Better yet it's $5 since I'm on the venue's mailing list. WHY MUST THE FORCES BE AGAINST ME WHEN IT COMES TO ALL THINGS AWESOME!?!?!?!?!

Stupid dark orbs.

Dark Orbs - Once upon a time I visited a psychic (I totally typed psycho first) right before we started college. The psychic told me I have dark orbs in my life. The she attempted to sell me a crystal to get rid of them. I did not buy said crystal and now when something annoying happens I blame the orbs.

In other news I am going back to sleep because I have to go to work tonight. Sleeping thought e pounding of tin is going to be fun. I love it when my Mother crafts and insists I come have dinner with them before work.

No comments: