Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA:One

BADA 'blog everyday in April'. I'm going to try this and see how much I fail. I'm seeing fail by day 8 if not sooner.


So today I took my neighbor to see his Parole Officer. His car is working but this treatment he's on is making him hallucinate. Yeah that's fun I already have to tell people there aren't invisible dogs or other men in the room at work and the CIA isn't on the phone but dealing with it when I come isn't what I want. No the elephants in the yard aren't real and there aren't horses in your apartment.

I've been working on distancing myself from him anyways because I plan on moving soon... like real soon like if I found a place in the next week I'd be in there. Sadly it would be less money to buy a freaking house than to rent a one bedroom place. That's extremely frustrating.

So I think that's today so far.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

"Yeah that's fun I already have to tell people there aren't invisible dogs or other men in the room at work and the CIA isn't on the phone "

Don't forget about telling your dad that the CIA isn't listening. You get this shit from all sides!