Sunday, April 12, 2009

BEDA:Twelve

Happy Easter everyone! I say Easter because that's what I celebrate. However this is going to be short because I need to leave for work in 10 mins. If I had interwebz at work I would do this there but alas I do not. So... yes short entry in a list FTW.

-Church, baby cuz Carson stole the show being cute. Sorry jesus you need a newsie had and suspenders to out cute this baby.
-Work church... 12 kids with candy 1 me. It was like thunder dome.
-Family coming over for eats. They started talking about 'culture' which turned into 'why are black people still mad about slavery then to irish people having the right to be mad for having work work for low wages and then to how much they had mexicans. So yeah.... special family time was indeed special.
-The sleep because I'm going to work.

which I'm leave for now. Bye!

No comments: