Monday, April 13, 2009

BEDA:Thirteen

I can't do this with one Album so I'm going to use my whole library.

Are you male or female:
Suffragette - Nina Gordon
Describe yourself:
Good Enough - Evanescence
How do you feel about yourself?:
I Can Do Better Than That - The Last 5 Years
Describe where you currently live:
Wild World - Cat Stevens
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Holiday From Real - Jack's Mannequin
Your favourite form of transportation:
Get on Your Feet - Gloria Estefan
Your best friend is:
Falling Slowly - Once Movie (Most likely going to be the song for her wedding)
Your favorite colour is:
Blue Tulip - Okkervil River
What's the weather like?:
Asleep on a Sumbeam - Belle & Sebastian
Favorite time of day:
I'll Be Here When You Wake - The Reindeer Section
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
I Need a Life - The Born Ruffins
What is life to you?:
A Comet Appears - The Shins (For the lyrics not so much the title)
What is the best advice you have to give?:
Don't Lose Yourself - Laura Veirs & Saltbreakers
If you could change your name, what would it be?:
Emily - Stephen Fretwell (We had over 5 Emily's in my graduating class)
Your favorite food is:
Warm Panda Cola - The Boy Least Likely To
Thought for the Day:
Meddle - Little Boots (lyrics more than title again)
How would you like to die?:
Better In Time - Leona Lewis (aka: Of old age)
Your soul's present condition:
I'm Still Hurting - The Last 5 Years
The faults you can bear:
The Fear - Lily Allen
Your motto:
I Believe - Spring Awakening

No comments: