Thursday, April 9, 2009

BEDA:Nine

I work 7a-3p yesterday came home... ok went shopping first got my Mom's birthday stuff and a dress for Easter then came home. I had some food and then got a call asking me to come back into work for 11p-7a.

The night shift is something I talk about a lot because it's so weird. It's sitting around for 8 hours ding some cleaning and making sure no ones dies. It's like daylight shift but dark and quiet meaning your mind plays tricks. I had the biggest freak out at 5:30am when I heard footsteps upstairs. The whole upstairs of the building is a construction site as they finish so we can move up there so at 5:30 am I as a normal person don't think anyone should be up there but I can totally hear people moving around. We don't have any weapons or anything for obvious reasons so I had to go up there and check to find three of the construction guys clomping around. WTF what construction crew starts at 5:30am? I know they're on a deadline but really that's early. by 6:30a they were cutting tile like there weren't people trying to sleep downstairs. It was just strange.


In more random kind of stuff I totally saw a coyote on my way home. I thought my Dad was trying to keep us from playing in the woods as kids but I really did have one cross in front of my car today. It makes me wonder what else he's been right about. Is 'Big Brother' really watching? *shifty eyes*

No comments: