Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BEDA:Seven

My head is going to explode. I think it has to do with being short shifted on sleep, stress and being exposed to two contagious people today. All of this amounts to the most painful headache I've ever had in my life. I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to headaches because I don't or have ever had migraines (or maybe I did but my Mom always said suck it up and deal. Hence why I was walking around on torn tendons in my foot for two weeks before seeing a doctor.) so I apparently 'don't know' what they feel like or so I'm told.

Germs/things I've been exposed to today:
-general daily grossness involved in washing pee sheets.
- eye gook from a residents
-a resident sneeze to the face.
-strep throat because a co-worker came in without antibiotics yet.
-stomach flu of the kid I baby sit for.

Yeah, I'm going to have a disease/illness in the near future

No comments: