Monday, April 6, 2009

BEDA:Six

I hate having an over abundance of emotion. It's ridicules when commercials make me cry and I get all girly because stress has far to large of a place in my life and I can't cry when I really want to. it's bad but I can't even find the worlds to write about it because I've been keeping a lot locked up for so long. It's easier to deal with life when you keep a part of yourself locked away and to be honest now is not the time for that wall to be breaking down if it could just wait two weeks I'd be happy to let the crocodile tears flow.

I went to Akron to visit my best friend yesterday. It was nice we had pizza (till I made myself sick with it) and watch Skins and Doctor Who. Sadly no new skins till next year and only the specials for Doctor Who this year. Bright side is the next special comes out for Easter. Though I will say I miss the emotional connection the regular companions bring to the mix.

Random: The two cats my parents have are funny. The little old one (lady) bosses around the big younger fluffy one (Mod). Mod was laying on the pillow just infront of me and Lady strolled up and wacked Mod over the head till she moved giving up the pillow.

Song of the Moment: Lullabay - Dixie Chicks
I'm not a country fan but some of the Dixie Chicks stuff doesn't count because it's special and I say so.

No comments: