Sunday, April 19, 2009

BEDA:Nineteen

Ok sot his was blank when I posted it WTF?


So here's the deal hockey fates. I promise I am not watching the Pittsburgh/Philly game. I'm not watching because I know you don't appreciate it when I do watch. For some reason that I can not understand you refuse to let the Pens win when I watch. It's playoff time and I can't risk it. I swear I only watched about 5 mins and I'm no where near the tv to watch now so it's ok if they make a come back ok? OK?


Right now that I'm done pleading with the hockey fates I can tell you about the rest of my day ... yeah not much else to say. I came home from work slept for an hour went to watch the kids at church we attempted to watch Bolt but evil Brooke (ie: evil baby orphanage Brooke) kept trying to fast forward to where she left off in the movie and attempted to bite me when I took the remote. The other kids cheered when I got the remote away from her. Thankfully I am still teeth mark free as well. I really didn't want to have to get any shots because she got her chompers on me.

I work my last night turn for awhile tonight. YAy! I have two days off so I'm sure I'll be sleeping the first one and then being as normal as I can for the second. I'm excited to see that that 'normal' brings.

No comments: