Thursday, April 16, 2009

BEDA:Sixteen

I slept all day therefore I have nothing to talk about. WRONG!

I actually had a really good idea in the car on the way home from work this morning but I forget what it was now. I really hate it when it happens. I need to get one of those little memory saver key chains that you can leave yourself messages on. I think it would be better than writing on stuff around my desk/where I happen to be or writing it on myself. Writing on stuff around my desk wasn't such a bad idea till I put my cup of sharpies on my desk. So now that I have the sharpies they're what I go to to write with (because they're pretty and smell... like sharpies which is good). You just can't wash it off to easy this is fine when I write on the tissue box that will get thrown out or on my diet coke I'm drinking not so fine when I write on my printer or actual desk I think have to scrub things which makes me annoyed. Writing on other stuff around me. This is usually ok because I make it a point not to have sharpies in my pocket. I know my boss wouldn't be pleased if I write on the counter at work in sharpie when we have a post-it stack right there. I will however write on the stupid insert cards from magazines, or the back of the glove boxes. I also write on my hands and arms a lot. This is a bad idea because I wash my hands more than a normal person so whatever I wrote there is not staying long.

Random: I just turned on TV and there's for real a show called 'The Cougar' as in a dating show with an older woman wanting younger guys. Do I have a problem with this? No by all means go to town older ladies I hope you find love. I don't appreciate you dipping into my pool of men though because I'm 24 and your smooth botoxed skin and ability to aford a personal trainer from your last divorce puts me at a disadvantage. I also don't completely understand why you would want a guy who is a lot younger than yourself due to a maturity gap. The priorities of a 22 year old guy and a 38 year old woman are different. ok, ok enough I'm going to hop off this train of thought and change the channel before I get to annoyed. I do have to say if people were walking around calling me 'The Cougar' I would be annoyed. She has a name people!

Wow that was a rant.

No comments: