Thursday, April 30, 2009

BEDA:Thirty

hmmm... April was a shockingly hard month. Between my crazy work issues with the whole discrimination and wacky shifts I feel like I haven't done anything but sleep, work and blog. My bank account is thankful since it's bigger than... well ever at the moment ok so maybe not ever if you count HS Graduation money. April has just been complicated and dictated by work which is good because I like paying my bills but I'm not so much a fan of not doing anything other than work. All this is going to change in May though! We has our staff meeting of DOOM today and my schedule if freaking awesome. So awesome I fear for my life a bit but hey I kinda deserve it after the month I've had. So hello 9-5 Tues - Sat. Lovely!

In other May type things, everyday blogs are going away because I'm pretty sure they're boring but hey they'll still be around weekly like!

In other news I'm going to nap now because I have to work tonight.


random: my crazy neighbor (the "Preacher" no drag queen) is on the phone pacing outside my window. Weird. Now the old guy with the walker he ties her dog to to walk is grunting at his chair on his porch. Special as always.

No comments: