Friday, April 3, 2009

BEDA:Three

In case you missed it I love Battlestar Galactica and I have yet to say anything about it ending. I'm pretty gutted that what I consider the best drama on television is gone. Sure I was satisfied with the ending and it was a great show for the five years it's been on. So here I am advocating for people to watch BSG even though it's over.

You should watch Battlestar if:

1. You liked the West Wing
2. You like aviation
3. Space is appealing to you
4. You have interest in Political Issues.
5. Military Drama's are your thing.
6. Family dynamics are something you find interesting.
7. You like hot guys and gals.
8. The bending and breaking of defined gender roles is something you love.
9. You dig sexy robots
10. You're sick of people talking about how awesome it is.
11. You want to know where the best fake swear ever came from.
12. You want to get some of the inside joke in Chuck and Big Bang Theory
13. You want to see some of the Dollhouse cast before they met Whedon (or before they came back to Whedon).
14. You are sick of really bad scifi.
15. You want to see quality acting on tv.


So there you go 15 reasons you should watch.

No comments: