Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BEDA:Twenty Two

I just got up from an amazing nap and have that post nap warm and fuzzy feeling. It's lovely and I don't want it to end even if I know it will and soon since it's really cold in my apartment. It's actually colder in here than it is outside. Why? Who knows but it is and I really don't want to turn my heat on. Spring is the time my bills should be going down because I'm not using my heat!

I've been watching Buffy a lot lately... because it's free on hulu and I don't want to buy the box sets because they're expensive and I still manage to be poor. I forgot how cute Buffy's hair was when she comes back from LA in series 2. I miss cute shoulder length hair not that I could ever pull off shoulder length hair. Although her sweater sets I don't miss so much 1997 wasn't really a great your for fashion. David Boreanaz is still really hot but I kinda forgot how hot his baby faced Angel was. I'm pretty sure he was broody before broody was a word. I think he beats Edward Cullen x10 on a broody scale.

Yeah, pretty boring today. Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting.

No comments: