Sunday, April 26, 2009

BEDA:Twenty Five

To much work happened yesterday night for me to post. 3-11 isn't goof got blogging at least not for me when i don't get home till past midnight and need to get up for church the next morning. I'm skipping hair drying for this. So we had a resident go to the hospital last night. it was at ten till six and he hadn't gotten back when I left at 11:15p so I guess the ER was busy. Especially busy for him since he wasn't in serious danger of bleeding out or something. I hope he's back when I go in tonight.

In the mean time I'm off to church and to spend time with the demon children of the church I watch the kids at. Yes, I go to my own church then the church I work for. I know I'm pretty lame and yes, I would like to sleep in on sunday every now and then.

Peace peeps.

No comments: